Multi Axis Load cellLeading Distributor / Channel Partner of 2 axis multi component sensors and gear shift knob load cell from Pune.
2 Axis Multi Component Sensors
Approx. Price: Rs 1.5 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Repeatability||+/- 0.5% of rated output|
|Rated Output||1 mV/V nom (25, 50, 250 lb), 2 mV/V nom (100, 500 lb)|
|Excitation||20 max (VDC or VAC) |
|Bridge Resistance||700 Ohm nom|
FUTEK 2 Axis Multi Component Sensors offer a unique design for measuring Fx and Fy Loads as well as Clockwise and Counter Clockwise Stress simultaneously. These sensors are available in stainless steel or aluminum construction in a compact structure, achieving high accuracy. This particular sensor can be modified or customized to meet your requirements and most capacities are in our inventory, making them available for quick delivery. Similar to our entire Multi-Component Load Cell product line this model is manufactured in USA and uses metal foil strain gauge technology. FUTEK has developed an Six-Axis Force/Torque Sensor that can be used for unique applications in all industries. FUTEK 2 Axis Multi Component Sensors offer a unique design for measuring Fx and Fy Loads as well as Clockwise and Counter Clockwise Stress simultaneously. These sensors are available in stainless steel or aluminum construction in a compact structure, achieving high accuracy. The MBA Multi Component Transducers are manufactured in the US and use metal foil strain gauge technology. Most models can be modified or customized to meet your requirements.
- Multi-Component Bi-Axial Load Arm
- Torque and Tension Bi-Axial Sensor
- Multiple Capacity Selection
- Fx and Fy Loads
- Bi-directional torque measurement
- Compact designs for tight environments
- In both Tension and Compression
- Utilizes Metal Foil Strain Gauge Technology
- The MBA500 Torque and Thrust Bi-Axial Load Cell is design to measure reaction torque moments as well as tension and compression loads, all in one transducer.
- Temperature compensated and constructed of all aluminum, this torque/thrust sensor is able to achieve an impressive 0.2% nonlinearity and yet provide 150% (50 to 150 lb) 125% ((200 lb) over-capacity.
- Excellent performance and high precision are achieved through two separate outputs for applied torque and thrust forces. Force/Torque sensors are used throughout industry for product testing, robotic assembly, grinding and polishing.
- In research, our sensors are used in robotic surgery, haptics, rehabilitation, neurology and many others applications.
- The MBA500 Torque and Thrust Biaxial Sensor offers an excellent solution for measuring Loads in tension and compression as well as torque in clockwise and counterclockwise direction.
- The MBA500 is compact weighing only 6.5 oz, and offers a compact design.
- Strain Gauge Based
- Aluminum Construction
Gear Shift Knob Load cell
Approx. Price: Rs 1 Lakh / OnwardGet Latest Price
|Usage/Application||Gear Shift effort Measurement, Gear Shifting force, Bi axis load cell |
|Nominal Sensitivity||2 mV/V|
|Load Direction||X and Y|
|Rated Output||2 mV/V nom|
|Excitation||20 max (VDC or VAC)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 160 deg F (-40 to 72 deg C)|
|Weight||9 oz (255g)|
We are offering Automotive Stick Shift Sensor to our clients.
- Ideal for Automotive Applications
- Measure Fx and Fy Loads
- Strain Gauge Based
- Anodized Aluminum
- Ergonomic Cover with Anti-Slip Notches
- Pedal Effort Load cell: Standard solution for Pedal effort, Clutch effort Testing
- Mating instrumentations are available
- Used by All Automotive and Aerospace Industries across the globe